Biomechanics in Ballymena
“Biomechanics is the study of the movement of the bones and muscles and how they affect our walking, running and standing posture”.
Gait and Posture Analysis helps to correct the ‘biomechanics’ of the feet, lower limbs and back. This plays an important role in the prevention of injuries, healing existing injuries and improving sporting performance
Can Biomechanics help you?
- Lower back pain
- Hip pain (trochanteric Bursitis)
- Thigh pain (Illiotibial band friction syndrome)
- Knee pain (anterior and patellofemoral pain)
- Stress fractures or overuse injuries
- Shin pain (Medial tibial stress syndrome)
- Heel pain and arch pain (plantar fasciitis)
- Achilles tendon injury
- Ankle pain
- Foot pain
- Flat feet, Bunions
- Mortons Neuroma
- Hypermobility or flexibility
- and many more lower limb musculoskeletal and sports injuries….
Why have a Biomechanics Assessment?
These findings are cutting edge and make us different from any other practice in Northern Ireland, helping many to be active and pain free.
The 3D Gyroscope is now available at Get In Step Podiatrys Clinics in Ballymena. This analyses core stability of the hip and pelvis.
So Get Back In Step with your Biomechanics and posture!!
Book An Appointment
To book an appointment in our Ballymena clinic please call us on the following numbers, or fill out our contact form here.
Tel: Ballymena: 07715315851
Ballymena Clinic Times:
Monday: 9am – 5pm
Tuesday: 9am – 5:30pm
Thursday: 9am – 6:30pm
Friday: 9am – 6pm