“Biomechanics is the study of the movement of the bones and muscles and how they affect our walking, running and standing posture”.
Do you suffer from?
- Lower back pain
- Hip pain (trochanteric Bursitis)
- Thigh pain (Illiotibial band friction syndrome)
- Knee pain (anterior and patellofemoral pain)
- Stress fractures or overuse injuries
- Shin pain (Medial tibial stress syndrome)
- Heel pain and arch pain (plantar fasciitis)
- Achilles tendon injury
- Foot pain
- Flat feet, Bunions
- Mortons Neuroma
- and many more lower limb musculoskeletal and sports injuries….